If you build it they will come...


Today was quite the day, up at 5AM with the rising sun to photograph Yoga at Tambor tropical. The photographs are for the hotel to advertise and market the Yoga program they offer. The opportunity to photograph something other then birds was unexpected and a fresh experience and it was very impressive, way to go guys! I'm glad I was only photographing, poses look pretty hard, although maybe someday i'll give it a try.





YOGA!
More Yoga!
Three Yoga...ers?



Sitting cow? Resting duck? Crouching chicken? I don't know but I like it!

After the shoot we got to work on the bird spa...I've never directed heavy machinery before...I guess this is the end result; five star accommodations for the birds!



Measuring it out...
Bringing in the blocks...
...and the heavy machinery!
I wasn't the only one wearing the white hat...
Burying the 100 meters of hose that will supply the water



We accidentally uncovered an iguanas nest. We carefully recollected the scattered eggs and covered them...I hope they hatch ok!   

Creating the shape of the basin
Adding the vinyl liner that will hold the water
Filling it up with the bamboo spigot, Tico made!
Add some perches and voila!
It was a lot of fun seeing my design come to life. Everyone at Tambor tropical was great and contributed greatly with their input and ideas, your help is greatly appreciated.
Stay tuned as I report what shows up at the bird spa.
Cheers,
-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment